Monday, June 22, 2009

My weekends~

Last Friday, I have prepare my fully for my accounting test 1, but suddenly lecture say have to cancel the test...damn surprise for all of us..because our college have fire drill, damn funny for it. I think just at primary or secondary school then have this kind of stupid thing but our college also have too…damn stupid..so that our test 1 have postpone at next Monday(tomorrow)!!!!!
Today,I just came back from KL, I went to KL on last Friday after my last class because have a friend, Kelvin come KL from Perak! I meet he at KL sentral then we straight go to Wangsa Maju,when arrived then waitting Tai Liang come, I have saw a fren,ah san at KTM station oh, so lucky and surprise~ then we follow Tai Liang’s car go back to his house, name Genting Klang! Tai Liang have fetch us go to his college, TARC college..really very big one..so nice oh~ When at night, we at Tai Liang’s house, have happen so funny thing that is me n Tai Liang ALUBA Kelvin..because so linc to us…wakakkaka…. The next day we go meet another friend, ah tian then we go have our lunch at Time Square. Finally we go to shopping at Sungai Wang and Pavilion and Lot 10!!! They have buy format shirt and some t-shirt. Then today we four have breakfast at Wangsa Maju and we go to KL sentral….KTM go to Kampar arrive at 2.30pm, so that I accompany Kelvin at KL sentral untill 2.30pm then I go back my house by bus….really tired for this three day!!!!happy time is past very fast
But I very moody today because that have something happen…damn moody!! Hope will be fine soon~ I very miss my girlfriend now..love she so much!!muakz… I stop here~ because tomorrow want wake up early…damn hate!!!

1 comment: