Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My bad result!!!

Finally I have received my cost accounting test 1 result, the result is 39/60~I not very happy about my result because I think I have make many mistake in my test~very sad for it !!! but this is my first time test that I done myself! So that I just unhappy for my mistake, not unhappy for my result!!!hope I can get more well in the coming test…good luck to my classmates too!
Today my college have free flesh fruit juice.. I saw many of them have get it, but I didn’t get it..very unfair, they one people take few bottle but some of them didn’t not get it!!damn bad!aiks…recently always have test and assignment, I will get crazy soon! Tomorrow I have to sit for my accounting test 1 again! Good luck to me, also good luck to everyone!
And my girlfriend have her QS test today, but she have no finish all the Question. Early I think that it is too hard for her, but is not…is not enough to time..her lecture just give 55min to finish it..damn stupid lecture lah…how come can finish it so fast!!! I know that she not very happy today about her test…hope she can happy back soon! And tomorrow she have to sit her another test, it is economic test…wish good luck to her! Gambateh, I will always beside you!!!muakz~ Nowadays, KL have H1N1…so everyone must take care..and be careful of it!!! Have to sleep now because tomorrow have to wake up early to study@See ya!!!

1 comment: