Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boring day!

I have my economics quiz today, so that I wake up early and have a study but me too sleepy and tired just study a little and sleep again~ I just have one class today…after the quiz I have my breakfast with my classmate!! Today really boring day..because I sleep at my room whole afternoon after my breakfast because damn tired oh…hehehe…because I did not sleep well when me at Tai Liang’s house last weekend!! Nothing special for me today, just sleep and sleep and sleep, that’s all!!
I worry my girl now, because when I talk phone with she, and she tell me that her hand have injure and come out many blood~make me very worry she, hope she can recover as fast as posible~ Beside that she have to sit for her test tomorrow so good luck to you, my lovely! Wish she can get good result!!night~

No comments:

Post a Comment