Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy @ Relax

Today, i have finish my cost accounting test 1..feel very relax now..but i still have three test 1 coming soon!Tomorrow is my accounting test 1 too but i think i can do it well in the test 1~And today i have get back my Malaysian Studies test 1 result, i get 11% over 15%...when i saw the result,i feel very surprise and very happy!!I have share my happy to my lovely girlfriend...she also feel happy when hear my result...i hope that i can keep my result as well as i can..so that my parents won't feel disappointed to me!!Beside that,i have a boring english class today,because two hours just write a paragrah...damn boring~~
Actually tonight i have to go dinner with my brother for his birthday dinner,but lastly i have didn't go because that i very tired and sleepy..last night i have didn't sleep well..and i hope tonight i will sleep better than last night..hehe...sorry brother!!
Recently i have sit for few test 1 so make me no extra time go to play basketball...aiks..and everyday jsut go to college then back...feel a little bit boring for the life like this!!!I have to go to sleep now because still have to wake up early tomorrow!!damn hate~
Take care my dear friend..hope to see you as fast as possible!!I waitting for my semesterbreak because i have to go to KK to meet my Lovely girlfriend,Kuai Fong..miss she so much..remember take good care!!!waitting for me at KK~muakz...

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear that you have scored well in your test and put effort in your studies...
    keep on your good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. malaysian studies, ngai diao, i sleep and play cho dai di during my MS lecturer class.

    ReplyDelete