Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Get CHAMPIAN, but unhappy!

Yeah, finally finish all my test 1!! Now can take a break for myself lor, but July have test 2 again..so sienz oh….always test n quiz…really boring already!! Few days did not write blog because busy for my study and my test!!
Today I have take part basketball 3 on 3 with my friend, Edward and another two friends!! We have won the CHAMPIAN in 3 on 3, but I not feel that we get the champion and we all not happy at all, we can get the CHAMPIAN, I think that is lucky only!! I really feel upset for it, coz I play not well in the match, damn sad for it! Aiks….damn moody now!!! And I think I won’t play 3 on 3 anymore lor..hate it! I really hope can play well in basketball other competition!
I think stop lo, gonna go to sleep now! Take care my lovely girlfriend. Kuai Fong and all my dear friend~god bless you!!!by3

No comments:

Post a Comment